Starting on January 15th, you may submit your request for grants and / or university residence housing for the 2010-2011 school year by creating your DSE (student social welfare file).

The DSE is the sole form for requesting grants and university housing.

The DSE must be established each year. Students and future students must submit their requests between January 15th and April 30th, for the following university year, even before receiving their test results.

Warning ! You must submit your DSE request during the stated period even if you do not have all the items for evaluating your situation. Regulatory changes may be made at a later time.

Since the beginning of the 2008 school year, the grant system has been simplified. Students have access to scholarships based on social welfare criteria (requested through the DSE). Two supplemental options exist : merit scholarships and international mobility scholarships. Merit scholarships and international mobility scholarships may be offered to students that do not receive a social criteria scholarship and whose parents are not subject to income tax.

More information